Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Workshop!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChisH

Welcome to the Workshop! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Workshop!   Welcome to the Workshop! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:17 am

I hope this section will prove useful if you have questions regarding repairs or mods to your Webley airgun. Please don't depend on me (Chris the mod) as a font of knowledge about all things Webley - because I'm not! We can all chip in with advice and photos to help each other, but there are a minimum of rules to abide by:

1) No requests or advice about increasing power beyond the legal limit of 12ft.lbs please.

2) Working on air weapons is potentially dangerous so Please, if attempting DIY then work safely and within your own capabilities. Use the right tools for the job. Whilst every precaution is taken to ensure only sound advice is published the forum and it's contributers cannot be held responsible should you have an accident as a result. Be particularly careful working with Springs, Triggers and Safety Catches to ensure you don't leave you weapon in an unsafe condition.

3) If there is any question of your work affecting the power output of your airgun then you MUST re-test using a reliable chronograph to ensure it remains legal. Getting caught with an air weapon over the legal limit is a serious offence.

As for content, photographic sequences of strip-downs for Webley rifles are particularly useful and informative for others. So next time you have to take yours apart think on - and use your camera! Please upload your photos to Photobucket or a similar on-line service to save forum resources.

Lets get the show on the road!

bounce
Back to top Go down
bernard pilkington

Welcome to the Workshop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Workshop!   Welcome to the Workshop! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:29 am

can anyone help me with a fx2000 leaking air down the barrel please cheers Bernard
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Workshop!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Webley Workshop-
Jump to: