HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Webley Spares

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NitroGary0

NitroGary0

Webley Spares Empty
PostSubject: Webley Spares   Webley Spares I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:56 am

Hi Guys, just a quicky, are there any problems getting spare parts for our guns, as there seems to be a bit of tooing and froing with whos who, as far as the company are concerned. Like british company based in switzerland sell turkish made guns. I have no problem at all with any of this, just i was wondering were that leaves US in respect of spares/service. Like to hear your views
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cinstone

Webley Spares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webley Spares   Webley Spares I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:58 am

Chambers have all the spares that were at Webley. If they don't have a part try John Knibbs.

Chris.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/chrisinstonerailwayphotographs
NitroGary0

NitroGary0

Webley Spares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webley Spares   Webley Spares I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:26 am

cinstone wrote:
Chambers have all the spares that were at Webley. If they don't have a part try John Knibbs.

Chris.

Thank you for that my friend I've just book marked Chambers, I'll have a look at Joh Knibbs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RiffRaff

Webley Spares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webley Spares   Webley Spares I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:16 am

not much on john knibbs website,, its best to ring him i find downside is he cant half rabbit

shoot safe

Niel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NitroGary0

NitroGary0

Webley Spares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webley Spares   Webley Spares I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:52 am

RiffRaff wrote:
not much on john knibbs website,, its best to ring him i find downside is he cant half rabbit

shoot safe

Niel

Yes I spotted that, but a lot of his site looks like is being built so hopefully it will improve. The chambers site has a lot of info, but hard to follow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mr e fudd

mr e fudd

Webley Spares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webley Spares   Webley Spares I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:47 am

hi GARY,try this bloke.he used to work at webley and he has found loadsa webley spares for the lads on another forum i use......AIRGUN DOCTOR...01543 876800..OR ..07970 770604,AND ASK FOR simon,..tell him DAZ from AIRGUN UNIVERSE,recommended him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NitroGary0

NitroGary0

Webley Spares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webley Spares   Webley Spares I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:53 am

mr e fudd wrote:
hi GARY,try this bloke.he used to work at webley and he has found loadsa webley spares for the lads on another forum i use......AIRGUN DOCTOR...01543 876800..OR ..07970 770604,AND ASK FOR simon,..tell him DAZ from AIRGUN UNIVERSE,recommended him.

Thanks for that mate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Webley Spares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webley Spares   Webley Spares I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Webley Spares
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Webley Workshop-
Jump to: