Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brocock Concept

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GerryB
GerryB

Brocock Concept Empty
PostSubject: Brocock Concept   Brocock Concept I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:30 pm

I took delivery of one of these little beauts yesterday.

I am so impressed , my smile was a mile wide all day .

177 sindle shot , has an adjustable butt pad , and surprisingly an ambidextrous walnut stock.

It was a gusting windy day at Nelson .

My bottle is a little low , I filled it too 180 bar, recommended max is 200 bar.

I only had a BSA Contender scope handy , so on it went.

My preferred zero is 25 yards, due to my HFT rifle and its Burris Scope.

With the mag set at 12 x , I find the contender lines up milldots perfectly at 25yd - cross hair, 35yd is 1 mildot down ,
45yd is 2 mildot down & 55yd is 3 mildot down.

I find this works pretty good at most hunting / HFT ranges .

To be blunt, this little rifle was putting in 3 , 4 & 5 shot groupings into one hole at 25 , 35 & 45 yards.

3 out of 4 shots hitting the 55 yards spinner ( 25mm )

I was using sized & weighed JSB Exacts. Only after I got home , I read the hand book & that is the recommended pellet.

However I also shot 30 Crosman premier pellets & they were just as accurate , about 30mm high at 35 yards, due to their slightly lighter weight.

The only thing spoiling was every now & then a gust of wind would blow you off, as much as 1.5 mildot at 30 yards.

I was a bit worried about shot count with this little rifle, but 60 shots saw no deterioration of accuracy , and it used 70 bar.

I did this 3 times in the day , shot 180 plus pellets , so any one who is worried about shot count should put that at rest.

All in all a real good deal from Welsh Willy ( Woodfield GCP ) at well under £350 .
Back to top Go down
NitroGary0

NitroGary0

Brocock Concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brocock Concept   Brocock Concept I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:49 pm

I have been looking at one of these guns myself. I like the look of it.
Back to top Go down
webley sniper

Brocock Concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brocock Concept   Brocock Concept I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:37 am

i was gunna get one of these but opted for the s400fk instead, which is again a fantastic and very accurate rifle,
i did spend a lot of time looking at these little brococks, and they feel like a very chuckable little tool, but its the lightness factor for me, as my shootin bud had a fx t12 a few years ago and it was getting blown all over the place on knee shots.
Back to top Go down
GerryB
GerryB

Brocock Concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brocock Concept   Brocock Concept I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:56 am

I think its a great little rifle .

I am really happy with the lightness, so happy when carrying it over long distances on one of my shoots .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brocock Concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brocock Concept   Brocock Concept I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brocock Concept
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Airguns-
Jump to: