Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Webley omega

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bobmeister

Webley omega Empty
PostSubject: Webley omega   Webley omega I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:50 pm

Hello chaps and chapesses.

I am new to this site , and this is my first (of many) additions. Right , I have just become the owner of a used but quite good condition omega. I love this rifle !(first webley i have owned , and also first break barrel i have owned in many years) I plan to restore it . I put it through a chrono today and with 14.30grn .22 pellets it was reading around the 9.86 ft lbs mark. What should the power be on this rifle ? if it is around what it should be then i will just strip clean and lube it. If not then i take it that its new spring seal etc. This one has an adjustable but pad , is that usual on this rifle ?Please tell me all you know about this rifle , if you know a place that i can get a stripdown diagram i would be greatful also. I have bought many rifles (some 40ish) and most of them just come and go . But i have a small amount that stay because i cant bare to let them go, this rifle has grown on me big time so its deff a keeper. so as much info as you can give me please.

Look forward to hearing from you (hopefully)

Bob
Back to top Go down
bobmeister

Webley omega Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webley omega   Webley omega I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:46 am

Nobody own an omega Question . please dont tell me i am going to have to do this with no advice !

Cheers

Bob
Back to top Go down
NitroGary0

NitroGary0

Webley omega Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webley omega   Webley omega I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:30 am

Hey Buddy, I've never owned one myself so I cant really help with the work.
You could try Chambers site they have stripdown/diagrams for most guns. Try them first.
I found this on their site, hope it helps
http://www.gunspares.co.uk/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=24538&cat=Omega
Good luck Gary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Webley omega Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webley omega   Webley omega I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Webley omega
Page 1 of 1