Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Webley eclipse assembly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andria.gamal

Webley eclipse assembly Empty
PostSubject: Webley eclipse assembly   Webley eclipse assembly I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:36 pm

I have striped mine and replaced the spring with a Titan XS and every time I get it back and close it it doesn't cock , and then I know the reason it's a small peace of the trigger Every time I pushe the end cap it pushes the trigger to cock , so that's why I t doesn't cock again when I close it.

Any ideas how to get around this ?

Andria
Back to top Go down
Andria.gamal

PostSubject: Re: Webley eclipse assembly   Webley eclipse assembly I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:54 pm

when i assembled it i think i left the trigger locked ...so when i tried to cock it i pushed the piston into an already set trigger
Back to top Go down
bigstancwsw

PostSubject: Re: Webley eclipse assembly   Webley eclipse assembly I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:27 pm

Dont put the trigger parts in until you have put the gun back together. I was very wary about taking the trigger apart but if you follow the guide in the magazine it all goes together nicely.
Back to top Go down
Andria.gamal

PostSubject: Re: Webley eclipse assembly   Webley eclipse assembly I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:08 pm

I did it finally and it works fine Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Webley eclipse assembly   Webley eclipse assembly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Webley eclipse assembly
Page 1 of 1