Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My WEBLEY RAIDER 10 needs help!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leemc180

My WEBLEY RAIDER 10 needs help!! Empty
PostSubject: My WEBLEY RAIDER 10 needs help!!   My WEBLEY RAIDER 10 needs help!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 1:40 pm

I got my brass trigger guard through the post and so I fitted it to the rifle to then find it is fat to small the trigger can't move freely and gets stuck half way from going back and now I've sheered the wood making a large screw hole in the wood where the short screw fits the trigger guard to the stock. Any one no what the best thing to do is? I don't mind buying a new stock only if it will be a darker stock then the one I have. Thanks

LEE MC
Back to top Go down
Kevan Green

Kevan Green

My WEBLEY RAIDER 10 needs help!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My WEBLEY RAIDER 10 needs help!!   My WEBLEY RAIDER 10 needs help!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 2:34 am

Obviously without a picture I can't visualise how much damage you have caused but if it is simply an oversize hole for the available screw apply a dab of glue to the end of a matchstick, (or similar), push it in snap it off or trim with a craft knife and leave it to dry before carefully re-fitting the screw. Kevan
Back to top Go down

My WEBLEY RAIDER 10 needs help!!
Page 1 of 1