Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your all time favourite pcp rifle

Go down 
+4
gambo
webley sniper
jumbuck
chief wiggum
8 posters
AuthorMessage
chief wiggum
Admin
Admin
chief wiggum

Your all time favourite pcp rifle Empty
PostSubject: Your all time favourite pcp rifle   Your all time favourite pcp rifle I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:55 pm

I have owned alot of pcp rifles, some good some bad! Not sure what it is about the Daystate but ever since I got my first one I've always loved them! My first was a Daystate harrier x since that went I missed it like crazy.. I had a few other rifles in between, then I got a Daystate MK3 .. What a rifle!! But after a long think I guess the battery powered kind wasn't for me, just another thing to add to the worrys IMO.. Again a few more rifles in between then I got hold of the current rifle I have now my Daystate Air Ranger .177 WOW what a machine it is to!! Even though I regret my other two Daystatse going I know without a doubt that my Ranger will be with me for life.

Back to top Go down
http://www/youtube.com/customtuned
jumbuck

jumbuck

PostSubject: Re: Your all time favourite pcp rifle   Your all time favourite pcp rifle I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:34 pm

My all time favourite PCP is the Theoben Rapid 7 Mk1 Wink I have had two including the one i have now, both 30ft lbs and both awesome vermin tools What a Face
Back to top Go down
webley sniper

PostSubject: Re: Your all time favourite pcp rifle   Your all time favourite pcp rifle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:41 am

i'm gonna go with jumbuck on this one the mk 1 rapid is with out a doubt my fave, but the webley light w8 that i had and iv'e had two were very very good.
Back to top Go down
gambo

gambo

PostSubject: Re: Your all time favourite pcp rifle   Your all time favourite pcp rifle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:17 am

I too have owned loads, and still do own, a lot of PCP air rifles.

I cannot name only one, but I can narrow it down to two......the FX2000 and S310.

If I had to sell ALL my airguns, and keep just one, then either of these would not leave me wanting.
Back to top Go down
luckytrigger

PostSubject: Re: Your all time favourite pcp rifle   Your all time favourite pcp rifle I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:19 am

I have owned many airrifles over the years including springers ,gas rams and pcps but one rifle ive kept going back to is the Theoben rapid 7.
What a great tool they are! Ive now got one on my fac which is doing 30ft lb and over 900fps with AA fields and is aawesome on rabbits. My other rifle which is mainly for ratting and pidgeons in barns is a .22 webley lightw8. A cracking little rifle which is deadly on the rodents using rws flat head hollow points.
Back to top Go down
GerryB
GerryB

PostSubject: Re: Your all time favourite pcp rifle   Your all time favourite pcp rifle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:57 am

2 actually .

CZ 200 & my Tench regged BSA Scorpion.

Sadly in a moment of stupidity many years back I sold the CZ ... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
panther31

PostSubject: Re: Your all time favourite pcp rifle   Your all time favourite pcp rifle I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:59 am

I'm not reallyinto pcp's.
I only have match 7.5J pcp's. As such, I really like my Walther LG300 and Tau mk300 but they're the ónly pcp rifles I own anyway.
For pistols, I lke my morini 162
Back to top Go down
the67al

PostSubject: Re: Your all time favourite pcp rifle   Your all time favourite pcp rifle I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:25 pm

My current custom hw100k, amazing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your all time favourite pcp rifle   Your all time favourite pcp rifle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your all time favourite pcp rifle
Page 1 of 1