Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Airgun Brand

Go down 
+2
jumbuck
chief wiggum
6 posters

Which brand do you prefer
Weihrauch
Airgun Brand I_vote_lcap0%Airgun Brand I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bsa
Airgun Brand I_vote_lcap17%Airgun Brand I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Webley & Scott
Airgun Brand I_vote_lcap50%Airgun Brand I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Daystate
Airgun Brand I_vote_lcap8%Airgun Brand I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Logun
 0% [ 0 ]
Air Arms
Airgun Brand I_vote_lcap8%Airgun Brand I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Theoben
Airgun Brand I_vote_lcap17%Airgun Brand I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Gunpower
 0% [ 0 ]
BTAS
 0% [ 0 ]
Hogun
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
chief wiggum
Admin
Admin
chief wiggum

Airgun Brand Empty
PostSubject: Airgun Brand   Airgun Brand I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:59 pm

vote and put your reasons why?
Back to top Go down
http://www/youtube.com/customtuned
jumbuck

jumbuck

Airgun Brand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airgun Brand   Airgun Brand I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:28 pm

I voted Theoben for their R7 Mk1 IMO the best vermin tool ever made and copied by others,when shooting air it's the R7!!
For Springers it is harder as by far the best springer i have ever had is my TX200 silky smooth and insanely accurate but i owned my first HW80 since the mid 80's and replaced that one with another HW80 which i got Dave B&C to totally strip it and start again working his magic on it, Pure smoooooth pleasure and awesome to use, i have an elegance and totally respect for the mighty HW80.
Favourite;

PCP: R7 Mk1
Springer: HW80
Back to top Go down
webley sniper

Airgun Brand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airgun Brand   Airgun Brand I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:45 am

i'm gonna be honest and say the rapid aswell, but thats only through personal experience, i've owned and shot a fair few other gun's that are what i would class as ok, but the mk 1 tops it every time for me
Back to top Go down
cinstone

Airgun Brand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airgun Brand   Airgun Brand I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:04 am

Air Arms for me, well for new/newish rifles. They, or at least mine have been excellent. There's alsorts from a TX200 & S200 to a Prosport, S400's and and EV. All accurate and never ben a problem, well apart from the TX getting a little "warm" when new. Sorted now though.

Chris.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/chrisinstonerailwayphotographs
philmaitland

philmaitland

Airgun Brand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airgun Brand   Airgun Brand I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:17 am

webley all the way for me . my mates use weihrauch's , bsa's and an smk . they all ok , but just don't feel "right" to me . apart from the smk it's just wrong ! very crudely made , and when i looked at the breach it was rough as hell !! after sales and service (not that i've needed any) sound good with webley as well .

sorry but after a conversation with my local dealer , he put me off theoben ! after he'd sent one off for repair and it was with a piece of cardboard ! he dually took him self off their dealership list !
Back to top Go down
TORNADOS7

Airgun Brand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airgun Brand   Airgun Brand I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:24 pm

I have a Viper in .22 and a 95k in .177 and to be honest I'm torn between the two at the moment, lovin the pcp but reluctant to neglect the springer !
Back to top Go down
TORNADOS7

Airgun Brand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airgun Brand   Airgun Brand I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:56 pm

Viper it is as the 95k is giving me a headache (literally) so relegated to the cabinet until I can afford to get the 95 tuned !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Airgun Brand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airgun Brand   Airgun Brand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airgun Brand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Airguns-
Jump to: