Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

custom stock for a longbow

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mr e fudd

mr e fudd

custom stock for a longbow Empty
PostSubject: custom stock for a longbow   custom stock for a longbow I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:14 am

hi all.does anyone know of where to get a custom stock for my brummy fully glided longbow,cheers DAZ.
Back to top Go down
chief wiggum
Admin
Admin
chief wiggum

PostSubject: Re: custom stock for a longbow   custom stock for a longbow I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:53 pm

Fully glided huh mate! What cal is it? Try Sheffield stocks them seem to been good for the price,'I've had a few that have came with deals I've done and all have been very good and look the part
Back to top Go down
http://www/youtube.com/customtuned
mr e fudd

mr e fudd

PostSubject: Re: custom stock for a longbow   custom stock for a longbow I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 2:10 pm

hi chiefy mate, tried custom stocks of sheffield and they said they didnt do one but ive seen a cs700 on a longbow so ive email'd em and asked em to re-check their records as the lad had it made by them in june09.keeping my fingers crossed.nice to hear from you again mate.DAZ.....PS,the longbow is 22 and i buttoned it myself.beautiful and smooth.
Back to top Go down
chief wiggum
Admin
Admin
chief wiggum

PostSubject: Re: custom stock for a longbow   custom stock for a longbow I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:35 pm

Hope you get what your after mate! Seems strange if someone has had one off them before, hopefully they can sort you out with one mate!

What pellets are you in your longbow?
Back to top Go down
http://www/youtube.com/customtuned
GerryB
GerryB

PostSubject: Re: custom stock for a longbow   custom stock for a longbow I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 11:47 pm

Maybe because its not currently listed.

Or it may have been a one off made for some one .

Lets hope they still have details on some cad program some where for you .
Back to top Go down
mr e fudd

mr e fudd

PostSubject: Re: custom stock for a longbow   custom stock for a longbow I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:03 am

cheers lads,chiefy mate i was putting air arms through it until i got sick of using umpteen different pellets through different guns,so i went to the club and put over 50 superdomes through and as i put em through the groups got smaller and smaller.i did this with all my 22 springers and now they all love superdomes.the only thing wrong with them is they lose a bit of power downrange compared with the air arms.but still more than enough to down any prey at 45/50yds.just perseverance really to get the rifles used to em,DAZ.
Back to top Go down
oceansoul

PostSubject: Re: custom stock for a longbow   custom stock for a longbow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:04 am

Have you tried Lukas Parsley?
Seems like a competent chap.I"m fairly certain he's made some Webley stocks.

ATB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: custom stock for a longbow   custom stock for a longbow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

custom stock for a longbow
Page 1 of 1