Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Webley Spares

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NitroGary0

NitroGary0

Webley Spares Empty
PostSubject: Webley Spares   Webley Spares I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:56 am

Hi Guys, just a quicky, are there any problems getting spare parts for our guns, as there seems to be a bit of tooing and froing with whos who, as far as the company are concerned. Like british company based in switzerland sell turkish made guns. I have no problem at all with any of this, just i was wondering were that leaves US in respect of spares/service. Like to hear your views
Back to top Go down
cinstone

Webley Spares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webley Spares   Webley Spares I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:58 am

Chambers have all the spares that were at Webley. If they don't have a part try John Knibbs.

Chris.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/chrisinstonerailwayphotographs
NitroGary0

NitroGary0

Webley Spares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webley Spares   Webley Spares I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:26 am

cinstone wrote:
Chambers have all the spares that were at Webley. If they don't have a part try John Knibbs.

Chris.

Thank you for that my friend I've just book marked Chambers, I'll have a look at Joh Knibbs
Back to top Go down
RiffRaff

Webley Spares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webley Spares   Webley Spares I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:16 am

not much on john knibbs website,, its best to ring him i find downside is he cant half rabbit

shoot safe

Niel
Back to top Go down
NitroGary0

NitroGary0

Webley Spares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webley Spares   Webley Spares I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:52 am

RiffRaff wrote:
not much on john knibbs website,, its best to ring him i find downside is he cant half rabbit

shoot safe

Niel

Yes I spotted that, but a lot of his site looks like is being built so hopefully it will improve. The chambers site has a lot of info, but hard to follow
Back to top Go down
mr e fudd

mr e fudd

Webley Spares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webley Spares   Webley Spares I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:47 am

hi GARY,try this bloke.he used to work at webley and he has found loadsa webley spares for the lads on another forum i use......AIRGUN DOCTOR...01543 876800..OR ..07970 770604,AND ASK FOR simon,..tell him DAZ from AIRGUN UNIVERSE,recommended him.
Back to top Go down
NitroGary0

NitroGary0

Webley Spares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webley Spares   Webley Spares I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:53 am

mr e fudd wrote:
hi GARY,try this bloke.he used to work at webley and he has found loadsa webley spares for the lads on another forum i use......AIRGUN DOCTOR...01543 876800..OR ..07970 770604,AND ASK FOR simon,..tell him DAZ from AIRGUN UNIVERSE,recommended him.

Thanks for that mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Webley Spares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webley Spares   Webley Spares I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Webley Spares
Page 1 of 1