Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what ranges do you go to

Go down 
+2
trunkroad
webley sniper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
webley sniper

what ranges do you go to Empty
PostSubject: what ranges do you go to   what ranges do you go to I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:20 pm

i mostly hunt out in the field, but every nd again ai like to go to rough wedge range, more so to check my zero properly and i feel you get to know your rifle and scope better at the range where you have little distraction and you can take your time on shots
Back to top Go down
trunkroad

PostSubject: Re: what ranges do you go to   what ranges do you go to I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:56 am

Hi. I am a member of the BFTO (Bisley Field Target Organization). The club is situated at the National shooting ground at Bisley,Surrey.
Back to top Go down
webley sniper

PostSubject: Re: what ranges do you go to   what ranges do you go to I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:28 am

hi trunk, what do you prefer to do mate, range work or out in the field
Back to top Go down
markone

PostSubject: Re: what ranges do you go to   what ranges do you go to I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:10 pm

I'm a member of the BFTO which is a very fine club plus I have done my bit hunting Smile
Back to top Go down
panther31

PostSubject: Re: what ranges do you go to   what ranges do you go to I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:56 am

Rangework ónly here, max 25m. Non fieldwork (hunting)allowed here.
Back to top Go down
Snagglepuss

PostSubject: Re: what ranges do you go to   what ranges do you go to I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:26 pm

I've started visiting the Spring View range near Hemel Hempstead.

It only opened in June and is based in an old quarry.  For Air rifles they have a variety of targets from 10m all they way out to 113m (a bronze bell).  They also offers a separate pistol range and an area is set aside for zeroing.

They are constructing an HFT site in woodlands adjacent to the target range,  but only have 9 targets established at present.

Facilities are basic, and, thankfully, there's no mobile signal:lol: 

With few ranges available to people based in North West London like myself this range is a welcome newcomer and one only hopes they get sufficient interest for it to become a viable long term venue.  For anyone in the Hertfordshire, North Middlesex or North West London area, I would recommend a visit.
Back to top Go down
TORNADOS7

PostSubject: Re: what ranges do you go to   what ranges do you go to I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:43 pm

The title's a bit confusing, now is it ranges as in 25/30mtrs or ranges as in shooting clubs ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what ranges do you go to   what ranges do you go to I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what ranges do you go to
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Range-
Jump to: