Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Webley axsor custom.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
engraver

Webley axsor custom. Empty
PostSubject: Webley axsor custom.   Webley axsor custom. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:16 pm

Photobucket

Heres my old axsor, bought new by myself around 12 years ago and more than earned her keep.

I sometimes think about selling it untill I just take it out hunting and it reminds me of how perfect of a hunting airrifle it is.

It has a cs800 stock, 2nd in existence airmasters 88 silencer,brass trigger made by me,venom blacked filler plug and bolt, my name engraved and gold inlayed.

The gun has never been a problem and still puts out reg like performance its a .22 and Im sure itll do more than 100 shots per charge and Im not afraid to admit has bowled many a rabbit and squirrel over out to 50yrds.

If I ever have to sell this gun it will be a sorry day. cheers
Back to top Go down
webley sniper

PostSubject: Re: Webley axsor custom.   Webley axsor custom. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:58 pm

that looks wicked mate, you got any better pics
Back to top Go down
engraver

PostSubject: Re: Webley axsor custom.   Webley axsor custom. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:01 pm

I made a few changes as I was bored so I mounted a period simmons aetec 3.8-12x44 and refinished the stock and restippled it.
Webley axsor custom. IMG00604-20110919-1500

Back to top Go down
webley sniper

PostSubject: Re: Webley axsor custom.   Webley axsor custom. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:32 pm

is it just the pics or is the stock lighter, it looks better with a lighter stock imo
Back to top Go down
engraver

PostSubject: Re: Webley axsor custom.   Webley axsor custom. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:34 am

webley sniper wrote:
is it just the pics or is the stock lighter, it looks better with a lighter stock imo

Yes it is lighter thats what I wanted to achieve. Cool
Back to top Go down
engraver

PostSubject: Re: Webley axsor custom.   Webley axsor custom. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:35 am

yes it is lighter thats what I was trying to acheive Cool
Back to top Go down
wizzy28

PostSubject: Re: Webley axsor custom.   Webley axsor custom. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:58 am

engraver sent u a pm hope u can help me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Webley axsor custom.   Webley axsor custom. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Webley axsor custom.
Page 1 of 1