Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Webley Osprey pellet damage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pelletier

Webley Osprey pellet damage Empty
PostSubject: Webley Osprey pellet damage   Webley Osprey pellet damage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 3:36 am

Hi have members that have one of the Osprey guns had problems with pellet damage after shooting the gun.Shooting at target i was getting one in the bull and flyers to the left by 1 inch or more .I have read about these guns before, when the pellet clips the barrel on exit from the tap.What can i do to stop this ,i think tap is out of line .On looking at the spare part list , it is nothing like the tap in my gun .The new taps have no grove around them for the o ring, as mine as one fitted.The damage can be seen on the pellet on inspection, damage all down the one side. Can this be sorted.? Thank you for loking . Sad 
Back to top Go down
trunkroad

Webley Osprey pellet damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webley Osprey pellet damage   Webley Osprey pellet damage I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 8:23 am

Hi. I believe that you can shim the tap to bring it into line.I had the same problem and the gunsmith that sold it to me said that he had shimmed it and I had no more trouble.
Back to top Go down

Webley Osprey pellet damage
Page 1 of 1