Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

raider stripdown guide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
davehunt

raider stripdown guide Empty
PostSubject: raider stripdown guide   raider stripdown guide I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:10 am

There must be someone out there who has stripped down a webley raider and can pass on knowledge to lesser mortals who love this idiosynchratic and very british weapon?
Back to top Go down
Da1981

PostSubject: Re: raider stripdown guide   raider stripdown guide I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:02 am

Hi I have had a link sent to me through bbs I can't post it here as I'm a newbie but it was for trigger adjustment
Back to top Go down
1JP1

PostSubject: Re: raider stripdown guide   raider stripdown guide I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 12:26 pm

these might helpraider stripdown guide Topraider stripdown guide Top1raider stripdown guide Top2
Back to top Go down
Seanalf

Seanalf

PostSubject: Re: raider stripdown guide   raider stripdown guide I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:46 am

Excellent guide, my Raider has started "shotgunning", I've cleaned the barrel, but she's still off. Chrono next, if she's up and down, then a strip and polish is in order and this guide will be invaluable.cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: raider stripdown guide   raider stripdown guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

raider stripdown guide
Page 1 of 1