Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

alecto miss firing every few shots??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jonnyovy

alecto miss firing every few shots?? Empty
PostSubject: alecto miss firing every few shots??   alecto miss firing every few shots?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:07 am

Hi i am new to the forum and i have joined as i have just got my hands on a .177 alecto from a member on another forum. I am looking for help as i have been conned, cost me a custom 2250 ratcatcher and £100, got it from the post office and its miss firing every other shot when loaded with pellets...it kind of makes a dull clunk, where as when not loaded or when it does work it makes a nice crack....is this a common issue or does anybody know how to fix or how i can contact webley direct as the seller has not deleted account, phone wont ring, and wont reply to text messages...thankyou jonnyovy
Back to top Go down
webley sniper

PostSubject: Re: alecto miss firing every few shots??   alecto miss firing every few shots?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:23 pm

hi there jonnovy, have a little look on the webley site and see if there's any info on there, pu the offenders name up on here aswell mate, so nobody else falls foul.
and could you pop your location in your profile please mate cheers
Back to top Go down
john2

PostSubject: Re: alecto miss firing every few shots??   alecto miss firing every few shots?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:04 am

http://umarexboysclubforum.myfineforum.org/index.php

loads of help for pistol owners
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alecto miss firing every few shots??   alecto miss firing every few shots?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alecto miss firing every few shots??
Page 1 of 1